Robotics Individual Project

For this project, we were tasked to design a robot for a specific task that is beneficial to humanity. This is a systems level design that goes over hardware and software, including power and navigation. The goal is to create a design that could be created into a workable prototype with further work. I designed …

Continue reading Robotics Individual Project


Electronic Birthday Card

My sister's birthday is coming up  so I decided to make her something personal that you can't easily get in a store. And because it's me, of course it has to have flashing lights and at least one microcontroller in it. In this post, I'll detail how I built and programmed a device using a …

Continue reading Electronic Birthday Card